e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DISCHINO's message

I would say it was really a scare tactic by the defense.....if DM was not confident in their position, they might have agreed to settle prior to the USPTO even deciding to do a review at all.

What I wonder though is, did this reexam put he kabash on all that stuff that was ready "this quarter" ie, everything was chugging along and them WHAM......DELAYS DELAYS DELAYS............maybe the entity, entities we were working with got cold feet and decided they would revisit after the MH and ruling. Perhaps that was the reason for Putnam leaving, he had to basically fall on his sword since he pratically told it was definite.

One other thing, what is the Deal with that Settlement from Wolverine? Why did we wait nearly a year to be paid $5,700 it doesn't make a lot of sense to me, unless thats a monthly figure and since it was the end of the year we only got one payment. Thoughts??????

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
turtlehard
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/02/2005
Social Links