e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to silversurfer's message

how arrogant is that admission? didn't bother, after all, he IS an expert ..no need to actually look at the device itself

Lord help us, Silversurfer..PREACH IT BROTHER!!

"Asked Mihran if the Flashback product is identified in the intrinsic evidence.Answered yes.Asked if the patent specs, various intrinsic articles, examiner’s comments talked about the Flashback product.Mihran answered yes.Then Yungwirth asked if Mihran had ever examined a Flashback product.Answered no!Yungwirth asked if the defendants' counsel provided a Flashback for him to examine.Answered no!Yungwirth asked if Mihran had ever bought a Flashback product to examine.Answered no!Then Yungwirth asked him, “Dr. Mihran, why wouldn’t you make an attempt to obtain and examine the Flashback when it’s referenced so many times in the intrinsic evidence?”Mihran answered something like, “I don’t think someone skilled in the ordinary art would normally get a Flashback product to examine.”

[Say what??? LOL]

Yungwirth said that attached to Norris’ declaration was a schematic of a Flashback and [picture] of a circuit board.Asked Mihran if he considered these items in his review.Answered yes.Yungwirth next asked Mihran if he thinks the Flashback contains DRAM (dynamic random access memory).Mihran actually answered yes!I think this is huge for us because the intrinsic evidence shows clearly that the Flashback is the embodiment of the 774 patent.I looked up DRAM and it’s a type of RAM that stores each bit of data in capacitors in an integrated circuit.Since capacitors leak charge, the information eventually fades unless the capacitor charge is refreshed periodically.Because of the refreshment requirement, it’s a dynamic memory as opposed to SRAM which is a static memory.Whatever…it’s a form of RAM baby!(CONTINUED)

Please login to post a reply
emma
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/24/2005
Social Links
Private Message