e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: PACER
over 13 years ago
in response to silversurfer's message

Well, in general this sucks and I don't think you can spin it any other way. Hopefully, this will be grounds for appeal should that become necessary. I sincerely hope that Ms. Krieger has a more open opinion about what we should have been able to request. Edig's earlier assertions were that some of the defendants had produced mere user product manuals in early discovery so it seemed that more extensive documentation should have been forthcoming. This especially after there was a hold placed on discovery by the court. If this isn't stacking the deck in the defendants favor I don't know what is....

I have faith that DM has gotten the goods that they needed to and that maybe this strategy was just that....getting grounds for appeal should some things fall short. Thats' as positive as this non-lawyer can be about this opinion from watanabe. Will read the whole thing when silver posts it but doing a slow burn now.

Please login to post a reply
gernb1
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2004
Social Links
Private Message