e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to cguilfor's message

Cguilfor , I have the same feeling for EDIG as what happened to VHC , after their

validation by Markman hearing.

VHC stock was 8 cents in june ,22, 2005 and today it is trading around $13.20 .

Following article will hint how the share price skyrocketed .
(.P.S. I hope i own more shares than you. lol)

Larry Oakley, editor/publisher of the WallStreetCorner.com investment site (www.WallStreetCorner.com) today reported as an Alert in his “Comment” editorial column that news surrounding VirnetX Holding Corporation's (AMEX:VHC; www.virnetx.com) patent infringement jury trial against Microsoft Corp. (NASDAQ:MSFT) scheduled for March 8th in Tyler, Texas has caused VHC's stock price to surge over 40% from Oakley's “Stock Pick” original news report published on January 16, 2010. Oakley's latest Alert on VHC was published today, February 22, 2010 on WallStreetCorner.com's website.

Bluffton, S.C. (PRWEB) February 22, 2010 -- Larry Oakley, editor/publisher of the WallStreetCorner.com investment site (www.WallStreetCorner.com) today reported as an Alert in his “Comment” editorial column that news surrounding VirnetX Holding Corporation's (AMEX:VHC; www.virnetx.com) patent infringement jury trial against Microsoft Corp. (NASDAQ:MSFT) scheduled for March 8th in Tyler, Texas has caused VHC's stock price to surge over 40% from Oakley's “Stock Pick” original news report published on January 16, 2010. Oakley's latest Alert on VHC was published today, February 22, 2010 on WallStreetCorner.com's website.

According to Oakley, “I covered this emerging growth situation in my Stock Pick column posted 1/16/10 when VHC was trading at $3.78. Today, about a month later, VHC is trading at $5.30, a 40% increase. My opinion is that it will continue to increase.”

Oakley stated, “Although VHC's management wouldn't comment on the Microsoft patent infringement trial, I was able to obtain substantial information in the public domain that discusses it. VirnetX claims Microsoft Corp. has infringed on two of its patents by deeply embedding them into its core products. The patent issues include technology for building Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), one of the fastest growing segments in communications. These all involve patented methods for establishing secure connections (“immune from eavesdropping”) involving VPNs where security doesn't, or wouldn't, exist. Potential eavesdroppers or hackers cannot hack or invade that which they cannot find in the first instance, which invisibility results from the utilization of VirnetX's patents.”

Oakley also points out that VHC has aligned itself with “the most successful patent-infringement litigation firm in the U.S.: McKool Smith based in Dallas, Texas. McKool Smith has agreed to represent VHC against other patent infringers, if necessary. The firm is so enamored and confident in VHC's case against MSFT that it accepted the case against MSFT on an 8% contingency fee structure – which speaks volumes about VHC's case against MSFT. VHC's case against MSFT is pending before the same Judge that recently awarded i4i $290 million for patent infringement against MSFT, along with an injunction requiring MSFT to stop selling WORD if it continued to infringe on i4i's patents. McKool Smith also represented i4i.”

Oakley stated that the reason for the excitement surrounding the VirnetX patent infringement case against MSFT is because the legal case itself “involves all of MSFT's core products. VHC's patents are deeply embedded in those products and involve over $300 million in products already sold by MSFT. This could very well mean over $6 BILLION in damages and will also involve MSFT's new Windows 7 operating system. The lawsuit against MSFT is merely laying groundwork for additional patent infringement cases against numerous companies throughout the world. These new actions (if negotiated settlements are not forthcoming) will be seeking substantial compensation for similar, prior patent violations (as well as forward licensing royalties).

They may well involve companies like Google, HP, Motorola, CSCO, VeriSign, RIMM, Nokia, Verizon, Avaya, Juniper, AT&T, Siemens, NEC, Nortel, Ericsson and Vodaphone.”

“I do not usually tell you how high I feel a stock's price will reach,” stated Oakley in his editorial alert, “but in this case, I frankly believe that this situation will enjoy at least a triple from its present price over the next year, and that assumes that I totally disregard anything related to VHC's upcoming patent infringement case against Microsoft.”

Please login to post a reply
sman998
City
ORANGE , CALIFORNIA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/02/2006
Social Links