e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to EDIGOKIE's message

This is where I remember it from... someone musta pulled this exxcerpt out and I thought it was more explicit; but this'll do. via edigokie.

''To paraphrase 'we will entertain any defendants who want to come to us with a large check in hand and want to talk in serious terms about settlement but we are going to the markman. We are going to find out where we stand so we can move on. We feel very good about our position but obviously there is no way to know how the court is going to rule.'

The inportant point to me is that we are not going to play games. No nusiance settlements. No defendants leading us around by the nose. Win or lose we are going forward.
I apologize if this is old news but perhaps there are others who are as far behind the power curve as I am. January 28 is the hearing date - only the judge knows how long it will take for the ruling to hit. Go edig...''
e
Please login to post a reply
emit
City
Paducah, KY
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004