e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to gernb1's message

"Served by mail on August 24, 2010"

DM was ready to go as soon as the 21-day stay order (of the GRANTED motion to be relieved from the discovery stay) had passed. They even allowed the defendants an extra business day by my reckoning.

"all of the development documents for each of the 324 accused products"

That’s the first time I’d heard of 324 products mentioned... an average of over 20 per defendant! I recall some earlier documents complaining that DM hadn’t named more than just a few products. Apparently they’ve done some homework since then... or it was all part of the plan/strategy.

"full blown discovery in this case will be very expensive"

I like that term: "full blown discovery". Didn’t I use that same phrase recently? LOL.

Does anyone think that DM doesn’t know what they’re doing? Does anyone think that DM doesn’t want the most $$$ possible? Does anyone think that 16 defendants settling prior to Markman wouldn’t be significant dollar-wise and ultimately, share-price-wise? If only 8 defendants were to settle before 12/31/10, I wonder what our 10Q would look like on 2/15/11.

- Sinkman

Please login to post a reply
Sinkman
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004
Social Links