e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DABOSS's message

You took the words right out of my mouth, and thank you for wearing gloves and not inflicting too much pain...lol.

It seems to me, IMO of course, we have the defendants right where we want them. DM has weaved a careful web, has all 16 trapped, and they have a choice to become DINNER, or bribe us with enough cash, cross licensing agreements, partnerships or all the above, and be set free from the web. It is your choice, all 16 of you, to bribe your way out of this mess you got yourself into, or remain in the Crock Pot on simmer until after Markman, in which we predict, you will be very tender and tasty by then!

Does anyone think DM is concerned about how much this will cost them to take it all the way? I say no. Does anyone think the 16 do in fact realize, if they go the distance and lose, what that will do to their bank account? I say yes.

IMO, I see some, many, even all 16 desparately wanting to avoid becoming DINNER, some where on or before Thanksgiving. Just a wild prediction on my part mind you...LOL!

This is shaping up quite nice!

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links