e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Look familiar
about 14 years ago

Hope this pastes. Thought it might be a fine reminder of EDIG's IFE business:

In-flight entertainment

Select is the in-flight entertainment system of Malaysia Airlines. There are three types of Select: Select 3000i, Select 3000i Portable Media Player and Select Mainscreen. However, the Boeing 737-400 does not have Select Mainscreen or either version of Select 3000i, and does not offer audio video on demand.

Select 3000i All Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER and Boeing 747-400 aircraft are equipped with next generation Inflight entertainment system, Select 3000i. Passengers can choose from over 500 hours of audio and video programming. A touch-screen personal TV is available for First Class and Golden Club Class (Business Class) passengers on board Boeing 747-400 and Boeing 777-200ER aircraft. Apart from offering programs in 14 languages, Select 3000i also offers language lessons in 22 languages.[42] Malaysia Airlines A330-200 aircraft are fitted with personal television screens at every seat in both economy class and Golden Club Class but does not feature Audio Video on Demand in economy class.
Select 3000i Portable Media Player
Select 3000i Portable Media Player The Select 3000i Portable Media Player is provided to Malaysia Airlines' Business Class passengers on selected regional and semi-long-haul A330-300 aircraft on North and South Asia routes. It allows passengers a choice of movies, TV shows and sports.[43] Select Mainscreen Used in Economy Class on A330-300 widebody regional and semi-long-haul aircraft which features 15-inch dropdown retractable LCD screens are installed at every 4th seat row in the economy class zone of the aircraft.

[edit] Frequent flyer programs

Please login to post a reply
bankerson
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2005
Social Links