e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to emit's message

I googled Cocomelli with few results. Eventually when I spelled it "Cocumelli" I got this many and more. I think it's spelled Cocumelli for EDIG and our purposes.

• Allen Cocumelli, J.D. Profile - Forbes.com

Mr. Cocumelli was appointed Chairman of the Board in October 2008. Mr. Cocumelli also previously ... Director Compensation (E Digital Corporation) for 2009 ...
    people.forbes.com/profile/allen-cocumelli-j-d-/27829 - Cached - Similar
  • e.Digital Corporation

Allen Cocumelli has served on e.Digital's Board of Directors since 1999. Mr. Cocumelli currently serves as chief operating officer and general counsel for ...
    www.edigital.com/management.htm - Cached - Similar
  • Allen Cocumelli: ZoomInfo Business People Information

The Compensation Committee of E DIGITAL CORP's Board of Directors was formed in June 2000 and is comprised of Directors, Allen Cocumelli, Victor Ramsauer ...
    www.zoominfo.com/people/Cocumelli_Allen_2952715.aspx - Cached - Similar
  • Allen Cocumelli e.Digital Email Chairman @edigital.com

Add Allen Cocumelli Information Site Reference: http://www.edigital.com/news/08OCT2008.htm. Alex Diaz has resigned from the board after more than six years ...
    www.lead411.com/Allen_Cocumelli_71302.html - Cached
  • e.Digital Corp. Appoints Simplenet's Allen Cocumelli to Its Board ...

e.Digital Corp. Appoints Simplenet's Allen Cocumelli to Its Board of Directors from Business Wire provided by Find Articles at BNET.
    findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_1999.../ai_55554601/ - Cached
  • e.Digital Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Allen Cocumelli, Chairman of the Board: Cocumelli has served on e.Digital's Board of Directors since 1999. He was re-appointed Chairman in October 2008 upon ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.Digital_Corporation - Cached - Similar
  • e.digital corp. and manufacturing Resources | BNET

e.Digital Corp. Appoints Simplenet's Allen Cocumelli to Its Board of Directors ... Allen Cocumelli has served on e.Digital's Board of Directors since 1999. ...
    resources.bnet.com/topic/e.digital+corp.+and+manufacturing.html - Cached
  • Agoracom: Small Cap Investment - e.Digital - Re: continued Cocumelli

e.Digital is a provider of secure portable Video on Demand products ... Re: continued Cocumelli ... This alone should have the board chatter on fire. ...
    agoracom.com/ir/edigital/forums/.../312805-continued-cocumelli/?... - Cached
  • Please login to post a reply
    bankerson
    City
    Rank
    Vice President
    Activity Points
    Rating
    Your Rating
    Date Joined
    02/17/2005
    Social Links
    Private Message