e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DABOSS's message

I realize none of the folks running EDIG are Nostradamus. A 20 year projection would be silly. But I don't think it's a lot to ask where they see this all going. How do they develop new patents or products with a limited staff? What's left once the patents expire? What happens after we've run out of people to sue? I sure hope one of those guys in Poway is a freakin' genius and sticks around for a while. How do you expand PE and reduce market volatility if you can't indicate how you plan to sustain earnings?

Woody Norris was the visionary, the philosopher for this company. And, like others of his ilk, he saw decades ahead and created the tech. The markets and the business climate followed him. The work at EDIG is now in the hands of the foot soldiers and for the last ten years or more it seems like they've been throwing the pasta at the wall waiting for it to stick.

Well...it may just have done that! Seems to me that such a revenue stream for the next five years should be worth more than 17 cents a share though. Like Sunpoop said, we've been through this before. It ain't no secret! The investment community for the most part knows this. There's got to be more.

Robert ought to be able to explain why, after 20+ years, he get's up in the morning and goes to work; Fred too. THAT is what shareholders need to hear! That, whatever it might be, is why I stay. Lacking that, we'll all be dumping our shares at the first reasonable opportunity...should it come...and for all our sakes...I hope it does.

DoP

Please login to post a reply
dukeofprunes
City
NJ
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004