e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: RE: THE MEETING!...
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
RE: THE MEETING!...
almost 15 years ago

1) THANKS TO THOSE WHO REPORTED. Generally, the comment reflected an upbeat shareholder meeting...

2) I was disappointed that there were no more ANSWERS to question relating to SAMSUNG settlement. Considering that the Samsung issue was the number one topic for about couple of weeks before the SHM, I am surprised by the paucity of commentary quoted from the mangement relating to all the Questions discussed here as to the extent and the nature of the "settlement" with Samsung...

3) I found only the following two quotes from DISCHINO, DRVEN and STAYMAKER POST which in an incidental manner touched on the Samsung settlement:...

a) By DRVEN:...

"To be sure, some companies could delay the process for years through legal means and edig would, under the circumstances, have to show nothing for its efforts. Indeed, Samsung falls in this category. Lawsuits and appeals could take several years and in the mean time edig would be still broke. They really didn't admit anything about Samsung but it was quite obvious what it was happening."

b) By DISCHINO:

Nothing was reported that dealt with Samsung settlement...

c) BY STAYMAKER:...

Only an inference in the following comment that Samsung was done with...

"1. The first 7 settlers and the 19 current infringers will not be revisited ( for further litagation) after 1st time payment. No more Samsung"....

Like SUNPOOP, and some others here, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT SAMSUNG COULD GET AWAY BY PAYING LESS THAN LG, NIKON, OLYMPUS AND OTHERS, because it could drag the law suit few more years and DM quivered and settlef for 2.5 million dollars...

emit has already mentioned how cross licensing with Samsung would "Enable" the eVU in ways that will make it more pervasive as a product for more diverse markets. I am also, hoping that the "Settlement Agreement" with Samsung covers assistance in manufacturing and marketing of products that would enhense both companies bottom line significantly...

Although, I am clear about the need for NDA, I am hoping that it is NOT TRUE that there will no "NO MORE SAMSUNG", and that will shall be hearing more about our developing plans with the GIANT that will take place in the not to distant future...

4) Lastly, although I read some comments about the next gereation of eVU, I did not see anything about if an eVU was present and seen by those attending the SHM.?...

THANKS AGAIN, AND WE WAIT FOR FEW MORE MONTHS...

Gil...

Please login to post a reply
Minister
City
Santa Rosa, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/22/2005