e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Mediator. Thank you for your sentiments and I honestly think you are trying to do a good thing! I appreciate it!

However, in my post, I was not trying to say that EVERYONE was gone, I knew better...

There are many fine people left.

I think that it kinda got overblown as I may have been a bit nostalgic that night, but have not lost my confidence in the POTENTIAL of Edig, right or wrong!

I really think there are good things going on behind the scenes and that we are much better off than we have been in the past.

In fact, as I recall my post (have not re-visited that one and there have only been approximately 10 in the last week or so), I was mainly trying to point out to Outback that the ``pop up advertising`` is not really that bad to me, compared to the loss of some ``old friends`` here.

Sorry, if I got you and a couple of other people ``feeling bad for me``, or something.. That was not my intention.

So, do what you are going to do, but please, do not think you have to ``cheer me up``...A couple of posts ago, someone expressed that he/she did not like it, and I certainly understand that... Just do not want to be the reason for whatever you are going to do. I remain confident and still have em all!!

Thanks,

T.K.

Please login to post a reply
TOMMEEEK
City
Fresno, Ca
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined