e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DABOSS's message

DEAN:...

You said:...

"I'm sure you remember how quickly EDIG ran from the penny levels to .30, then .50's then .85ish before blowing out thru a buck for its first run, which eventually peaked at $3.73....that was 10 months before the Big move."...

I like that very much, as I did not know about EDIG then. I started buying it in the $5:30ish, and have been buying it since...

Read that first paragraph of your post very slowley...

It always amazing to me when people say ," Oh, EDIG has to buid its bottom line, sell widgets, etc., to get NOTICED?!" Like no one knows about this little stock?...

From San Diego, to Belgium, to England, to China, to OMAN and Japan, every one knows about EDIG. This is a TRULY GLOBALLY KNOWN company...

Just give them an EXCUSE, and they will be clamouring for its shares. They will be out of the closets, and woodworks. And SAMSUNG settlement is that excuse, to make the "Lid Blow"...

Oh, when the dust settles, there will be some retraction, but by then it will not make a difference as Samsung SHALL BE INSTRUMENTAL IN BUILDING EDIG'S BOTTOM LINE TO EVERONE'S DELIGHT...

"AND YOU HAVE BEEN AND ARE HERE"...Lol...Lol...

Gil...

DEAN...

Please login to post a reply
Minister
City
Santa Rosa, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined