e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Samsung Buyout
about 15 years ago

As Gil and a few others have indicated the possibility of a buyout, but have not offered an opinion for or against, I'll go on record to state that a tender offer would be the best thing that could happen to edig and all shareholders.

Projecting any scenario based on the hundreds of millions of dollars as stated by RP over any number of years doesn't produce enough profitability to project the share price to an amount anywhere near the value attained a decade ago.

Even partnering agreements wouldn't help much as it would be difficult to compete with the large Corporations that have hundreds of research and engineering personnel in product development and the marketing tools to accomplish their goals.

At almost 300 million outstanding shares, I think any offer above a range of $3.00 to $4.00 would be acceptable and a shareholder vote of YES would become a reality.

I hope this is part of the settlement in process.

Please login to post a reply
richardo
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/24/2004
Social Links
Private Message