e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DABOSS's message

1st, sorry about my all caps concerning "news not on the street yet." I was so excited I could not help myself...LOL!!

I remember asking RP as others did at the 9/17/08 SHM, why these 7 and not others? How did EDIG/DM determine which would be in the 1st group? This is when RP said "low hanging fruit."

My 1st thought was easy pickins, relativiely quick settlements, something to satisfy our hunger and get the energy for the harder cases and larger rewards. Then, like many in here, we started thinking about settlement amounts, and when LG went down for 1.6 mln, we were disappointed, so it was justified at the time to be the "discount price."

The 5 that followed were not huge either, yet improved revs 99% over 2007.

Before we start putting a value on what's acceptable as a settlement with Samsung, as I and others have said many times, there is still a possibility the "settlement" can be a tender offer at a price we will vote YES on. Lets not forget that AAPL and NOK are Samsung's major competitors in the cell phone arena, so boxing them out and owning the tech would be a major blow to these boys.

As usual, we are always waiting for something in 30 days, but this time it has the potential to be HUGE.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message