Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to glorieux's message

Your math ignores the PEA calculations done by RPA. The NPV of the project is most sensitive to the market valuation of the graphite. At about $4900 USD, ($6500 CDN), the project makes no money. You could calculate an in situ valuation at $6500 CDN, but it would be meaningless once it's interpreted economically. Which also demonstrates that your calculations are meaningless, as they are linearly projected from a straight line passing through the origin.

The PEA mine plan was based on only 968,000 contained tonnes of graphite. It doesn't matter if you know there's more outside the pit, if it cannot be economically extracted. If the marginal cost of production, life of mine, is at about $6500/tonne, it makes inclusion of the out-of-pit mineralization at the pre-feasibility level rather challenging, non?

And now you're trying to assume graphene pricing? Graphene is expensive because it is expensive to produce. Assuming graphene revenue without allowing for a substantial increase in production costs is misleading.

I'll leave once more, voluntarily.

Bye.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating