Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to antlizzie's message

Lizz you've obviously been around a while, great little bit of info there. Many investors enjoy success knowing the market is not always right.

These two individuals have never posted “any” positive progress by Zenyatta. Their posts have to do with “saving the rest of us from losing our shirts.” Personally I own quite a few shirts and am grateful for that.

Some out there think Musky's numbers may be skewed however the numbers were given by Telga - Musky just provided an example.

Wishfulthinker and tranquille believe the market is right and ZEN’s graphite is worth approx $28.00 per ton. “I think that helps explain the altruistic mentality of the two Fluffy had referred to.”

A company builds a pilot plant because they’ve proven they can economically reach the desired output and are ready to scale up the process. A pilot plant is being built. We know ZEN has approx 2 tons of graphite on hand and I’d imagine this will be enough for initial processing by the new plant. If they can command anything in the neighbourhood of what Telga is expecting to earn per ton – that would be incredibly exciting. I’d suspect much of this will go to NDA’s “especially Lariplast” as they will need enough for dispersion into concrete for their testing phase.

The cat is very patient when hunting for birds.

Please login to post a reply
rennie69
City
Peterborough
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/19/2014
Social Links