Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to Steakhouse's message

The reason share price is going down is that Zen has just raised $3mil from investors which is over 30 days of trading.

I am certain that there is just a small circle of people who invest in Zen because to invest in Zen one has to do an awful lot of heavy lifting in their DD. With no investment coverage, no promotion on any of the traditional investment channels (Motley Fool) there is little incentive to buy and little awareness of this company.

If I was an investor who wanted to put money in the clean tech space, it would be very unlikely I would find Zen as one of my top ten choices. The value in Zen literally has to be mined.

Because of all the above, we have just exhausted the investment dollars of the current share holders of ZEN and there is very little money that we can expect to shore up the share price.

I had at least hoped that we would remain at the $0.75 level and we most likely will stay there on light trading.

I had also expected or anticipated some more transformational news than a new study with concrete. Four weeks ago we seemed ripe for great news with the trade mission to Israel and meetings between Kathleen Wynne and the Hearst mayor.

The MOU with Larisplast may lead to a billion dollar market. However, who is going to be attracted to invest from the news? Not anyone who wants to invest in the clean tech graphite space. Likely not anyone who wants to invest in concrete (I don't know if there is anyone who does). Furthermore, without the accompanying blue sky dreams from a respected investment reporter who walks through the numbers and proclaims that ZEN is an investment that will lead someone to become stinking rich, we likely remain where we are.

Good news will come. But with Zen it seems to always come very slowly and painfully.

Please login to post a reply
discern
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/20/2015
Social Links
Private Message