Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

Really? You seem to have omitted the little fact that they are working with a fairly serious entity who is going to use their product. I suspect that the price move down is for the usual reasons. There won't be any significant news until the move is made to "absorb" Zen by whom ever that may be. The gov't sees Zen as critical on both sides of the border. They have the best resource in the world for purity and they have a resource estimate that indicates there is much more. Having said the above, people will still want it cheap and it is up to the card holders to not throw in their hands on a bluff, which is what the industry is showing right now with the poker face of indifference. I find it odd that you come here from a whole 3 plus months ago with such a dismal outlook. I should have thought that you would have passed us by for something more gainful.

I think Zens sp is going to get hit hard but only as part of the game of war. This is a serious deposit and all of the players know it is but they'll use the PFS and anything else to make it look like it's not safe to enter the waters.....and influence anyone else who has been looking at ZEN.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message