Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

Wow!!!! I need to slightly modify my theory on ZEN trading patterns as a result of this article. It should actually read 7 reasons to buy ZEN because someone wants you to believe that ZEN is a scam based on 7 lies or manipulations of the truth. One has to ask the reason why such an attack on ZEN. Same as before but designed to throw a little added momentum with some fear at a time when investors are the most vulnerable. I still think we're up for a bashing with the markets as they are but I think the evidence is pretty clear from people who know what they are talking about regarding the attributes of ZEN. #5 is of interest to me though concerning why we haven't had an offer of some kind but I've stated my theory regarding pricing and timing and market issues. I would suggest that we may be not all that far from some kind of offer as the slamming has begun again.

It's interesting that an article written just for the purpose of focusing on ZEN and how it can't succeed would be sponsored. But, given the companies listed, I would suggest that the money that sponsored this "work" if affiliated with one of the companies mentioned...particularly the first one. The author worked just a little too hard at discrediting ZEN, drawing attention to a marked bias in the need to place such a shadow over ZEN.....a clear indication that they either wish to flush shares out for themselves, to attract shareholders to the other companies or to inhibit ZEN's progress in moving forward. Which ever the case, ZEN has proven the value of their find and it is unimpeachable. The market, as we have just witnessed is another story and our biggest challenge. We are not out of the woods yet.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message