Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to hoov's message

First off, thank you George for the awesome post... I agree with everything you said and you made very good points on many levels. Thank you for your engergy to making and creating Agoracom because I do believe that this is a great platform and the rules implied are sometimes necessary to keep this board on the right track.

My opinion is that because this stock was supposed to shoot north last November, we were made to wait for so long... and millions of reasons why this and why that and so on...and here we are in June and the stock price is no where better off. I think people are frustrated and very upset. Emotions run high and we nit pick each other and starts to get stupid.

Ive been here since 2010 and I have to say that I respect you Hoov because of the exact reasons brought on by George. You have brought quite a bit of information in the years past and there is credit due to you. I also like to hear from from other posters as well that may have different ideas or angles because as George stated, it DOES make us better informed. There are intelligent people on this board and many of them bring very well versed thoughts, facts, and figures. I believe all shareholders here have a right to express what they think because after all, this is what this board is for and by that we do become better informed investors.

I encourage ALL investors to posit their thoughts, as long as its done respectfully and in honesty. If you dont agree with someone, oh well, this is a bouncing board, a place for discussions ideas and opinons. Dont take it personally either. The best way to show your disproval of someone simply to ignore them or by not answering them.

God bless all you ZEN longs.

Hats off to Glorieux (the person responsible for getting me into this stock!)

Q*bert

Please login to post a reply
Qbert
City
BC
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010