Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

I appreciate and understand your sentiment, AVG.

I did not initiate or request a review of my Agoracom status. George called me, and invited me back. We spoke for an hour, and he was fully apprised of the situation. My apology was unconditional. We came to an agreeable understanding, and I accepted his offer of reinstatement.

I'm a hubleader on the ZEN hub because the computer algorithm that they use gave me the status, based on a number of factors, including posting history on this hub. I did not seek it out, and the ZEN hub will remain under Agoracom Administrator control. There is a lot more to Agoracom than just the ZEN hub, I'm sure you will agree.

BTW, if you want to see an example of computer-assigned hubleaders, go to the NOT hub. There are dozens of them, some of whom haven't posted in years.

The present situation is one of those rare circumstances where normal practise runs into appearances of conflict of interest. Even though I have never censored content here, I can clearly see why the concern exists. That is why Agoracom has enacted these extraordinary management measures.

For complete transparency, I did ban a poster earlier this week. It was after midnight, and a poster confronted me with libelous content. I banned him, and George confirmed that it was the appropriate decision. Nonetheless, it was a breach of the special agreement in place on this hub, and I was banned as a result of my decision. Knowing this, I did not seek reinstatement.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008