Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to sandbox's message

"I really think ZEN's inclusion at the Roth Capital Conference has the potential to be a catalyst for interest and support in the company and consequently the stock price. The fact that the conference involves "meetings in a 1-on-1 small group meeting format, consisting of 45-minute management-investor meetings to provide institutional clients with extensive interaction with senior management to gain in-depth insights into each company" has very obvious potential benefits."

I have the view that most of these events are just part of the requirement of operating one's company in the expected ways to promote. One doesn't have to wait for 45 minute meetings for infrequent conferences to do business. The players have already connected including the 35 or so NDA groups/people. The conferences are just biz as usual and to look like one is continuing to engage other entities (competition) which we would want them to do. I have never witnessed a deal that came on the heals of a convention and I don't expect one to come related to this convention. Just my opinion.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message