Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

because, allegedly, the majority of shares are in strong hands. My concern is still that there could be those that may be coaxed out of their shares to the point that a major interest gains the ability to change the balance of power. Think of those with that kind of power to make that happen. I suspect those are the ones we are dealing with. Little by litte shares are picked up and I wouldn't ever say "never" on that balance of power being shifted. Allegedly we've heard it from the CEO that there is nothing to worry about and that enough shares are locked up. I'm living with the hope that that remains the case, but the longer we go on in spite of daily prognostications of what companies are going to make alliance with us, the more I suspect the opposite. Call me suspicious but I get nervous when people look through the roses terminally. I don't care how many billions those that want Zen have, as my Dad always used to say, the rich don't stay rich by giving it away. Just a look into other angles. So far the predictions people have put forward have not come to fruition. Our last report exemplifies this along with the present sp. Things could go anywhere from here. The find is good but the human equation and all of the little workings in the dark one can't begin to account for.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message