Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

I don' t know what AE is thinking at this moment.However,this blood bath is undermining a lot of retail investor confidence.

It seems to me that this PEA is specially designed to satisfy miners according to their lowest expectations and what they can get out of the Albany mine.They cannot compare this deposit to other mines of common metals because of it,s unique nature and the nefarious state of the graphite market.For example,while all other graphite miners with PEAs had listed their grade anywhere between 94%gc to 99.6gc, even though they had declared that they can fire them up to 99.9% of purity.They had not included this as a sales propect.According to the Zen PEA,99.99% purity is all they are going to produce as finished product.And trying to compare Zen,s PEA with others are truely comparing apples to oranges. Since Zen do not expect to sell any of the finished product much below the $8500 p/t mark,they have to secure markets from end users.This should be the job for Dr. Chahar and Dr. Yamashida.But when it comes to mining the graphite from the ground and securing a big miner for JV or a buy out,this job belongs to Ken Stowe.I believe he had played a major part in regard to all details of this PEA because he knows what they are looking for.Certainly they want the best deal for themselves but also the safest deal as well.No matter what,it,s not going to be a steal.Let,s wait it out.

Please login to post a reply
siegfried
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/13/2008
Social Links
Private Message