Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to I_C_Deadpeople's message

"AE has said many times that nothing significant is happenning until the PEA is out. So we really need to see consistent and significant follow up going forward."

I agree, unfortunately for those with glasses half empty this was it, best it’s going to get, this is what ZEN is worth. Just ask Brutus and killerquaker. Their diatribe will be relentless over the next few days especially on that circle jerk site.

For those of us who are long on ZEN we knew the PEA was going to be conservative. Even still the PEA has us valued at over $7.00 per share (thanks Packfan for those numbers) and it dropped below $1.70 this morning. If that’s not irrational - what is!

We know the market for this type of high purity graphite is small yet growing. We also know we can take synthetic business away from the cokers. Gigafactories will be opening within a couple of years. Graphene will eventually come into large scale production. We know our resource is far greater than what RPA used and we still haven't had the last market segment(s) yet. We’ve had over 35 NDA’s and some of those I believe will lead to off take agreements. Today was all about stops, shorts and taking from the weak. As the week goes on some rationalization will return (it’s already starting).

Please login to post a reply
rennie69
City
Peterborough
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/19/2014
Social Links