Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to rennie69's message

“I'd like to see an NR next week regarding the last market segment, followed by the PEA. Question I have is: Do they halt the markets on PEA release day? Is this common to do such a thing?” rennie69

Obviously, we await most important news of the PEA and less so, for the additional sectors since the previous, LiB and Fuel Cell sector(s) disclosure, the plans for the other 2 sectors, Powder Met and Mystery.

Many think Mystery would be Nuclear. I find that plausible but also have thoughts about the US Strategic Mineral Stockpile and connections ZEN has with USDOE etc. This could be where excess capacity goes.

Stockpiling Ultra High Purity Graphite? DOD now manages Critical Materials Stockpiles, mostly for Military concerns but also for all US National Security interests. Heard rumblings of such talk for Natural Graphite, as China still controls 70% of the worlds supply and demand expectations,…well we all have seen the projections for big growth in EV’s and Storage but there is also big demand in many Military Applications.

in 2013, the United States was 100 percent dependent on foreign suppliers for 17 mineral commodities and more than 50 percent dependent on foreign sources for at least 24 other mineral commodities.”

Graphite (Natural) is 1 of 17 totally dependent on Foreign Supply.

http://www.usgs.gov/blogs/features/usgs_top_story/going-critical-being-strategic-with-our-mineral-resources/

Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007