Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

Timing
over 9 years ago

Hello, this is my first post. I want to state my bias up front, I am long Zen and have been for a few years with a substantial investment (for me) based on my belief in the DD's that have been made on this board. I firstly want to thank the HUB leaders especially for taking the time and sharing their very insightful analyses and efforts they have put into sharing on this Hub. I would feel much less informed and much more prone to erratic investment behaviour without this information. While I am not a knowledgable small cap mining investor (hence my username), I am learning and I am involved in other parts of the investment industry.

Here's my view on PEA timing. It strikes me that past NR's suggest a series of NR's that are not completed yet (ie. on target markets) and there is more product readiness work likely going on to satisfy these different market segments. My sense from witnessing the most recent NR release pattern, is that there are more NR's to come before PEA. Tough to be patient, but there has not yet been a single negative NR so I remain committed. End of Q1 while a hope, was never an expectation.

As for buyouts and other reasons to never have a PEA, I am not expert enough to have any opinion. But I love the chatter.

Here's to hoping for either next (PEA or Buy Out) in Q2!

Not_A_Rock_Guy

Please login to post a reply
Not_A_Rock_Guy
City
Waterloo
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/01/2015