Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to Habanadude's message

Hey Habanadude, very good analysis. There are a couple of points I'd like to comment on;

"They have sent there followers out to do there dastardly deeds under multiple aliases try to disrupt all the BB’s out there so to raise doubt & destroy any beneficial DD"

If investors did their DD and followed some other prominent posters DD they would not be easily manipulated by these dastardly deeds. Most of us here have not been.

"The 43-101 has been released & it substantiated everything that we have thought about this little company."

IMO from what I've read and heard the 43-101 was way too conservative as the product had not gone through the processing it since has. It is now believed by many that the 70% aside from the 30% targeted LIB market is of a much higher purity/quality.

"Lets get this great board back and not be muted by the multiple bashers. Also remember there is a reason we are being bashed & being copied because we are THE BEST."

The problem with the board right now; AG is allowing these bashers the opportunity to present facts that are not supported. When we reply trying to defend ZEN AG removes our posts. I myself have had a few posts removed because of this. AG has created their own problem and now they're losing some of their best and most informed posters because of it. The board will only come back when AG allows the "current" hub leaders to police the board.

GLTA including AG.

Please login to post a reply
rennie69
City
Peterborough
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/19/2014