Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to hoov's message

Hoov - thanks for the insight! You're absolutely right, it's all about timing. ZEN is a few years behind the RoF companies, and will benefit from their work as I see it.

Let's say that the PEA is out in a few months, and that ZEN progress towards feasibility after that. What would in your opinion be the time frame before they would need to do additional work on the ground, that would require consent from the FN. Would it likely before the Framework Agreement was in place. Would the work be comprehensive, thus indicating complex and probably slow negotiations ?

Been There - you got it right. I know Constance Lake FN is one of the four southern Matawa communities who haven't got the same infrastructure issues as the five northern communities. As you pointed out, I was trying to explain that with the Framework Agreement in place, ZEN will probably not be subject to substantial delays from negotiations with the FN.

I hope that we get some positive announcements regarding the Framework Agreement, thus indicating all is well on the FN front, so that that won't be an issue that could impact negatively on a potential ZEN buy out.

Best regards DRA

Please login to post a reply
DRA
City
Copenhagen, Denmark
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2014