Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to I_C_Deadpeople's message

From ICDeadpeople:

Just as a follow up, i recall someone posting a conversation (perhaps from the AGM) where Dr. Charar mentioned that the synthectic market they were atregting was $19K and they felt they could sell comparable product for $14K.

There were a few of us at the ZEN booth when the question was put to Dr. Chahar. His response was that our graphite would be equivalent or better than synthetic but to take market share in the Li ION market, we would have to drop the price from $19k to $14k per ton. Dr. Chahar is better placed than anyone on these bullboards to know what he is talking about when it comes to both performance and price so his comments were very bullish for ZEN.

In terms of Dr. Chahar getting a bonus equivalent to $20k US when he is already getting a salary of $158k US, I have the following 3 comments:

If things were not going well at ZEN as some posters insinuate, why would ZEN be issuing a bonus to anyone?

Why would Dr. Chahar take his bonus in shares instead of cash if he thought there was a chance ZEN would not be successful?

What did Dr. Chahar do to earn a bonus when he is already well compensated?

I have a feeling the answers to those questions will be different for those who have shares and those who do not. The good news is that it is very easy to see who does not own shares.

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007