Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to I_C_Deadpeople's message

My question for PDAC and ZEN Team,

Would be the interpretation of 16th Dec NR and "Why no PEA at this time?"

Based upon, NR stating they optimized Pilot Plant "Flotation" to a 92.5% concentrate and confirmed the final process "Caustic Bake", normally the process end of the Flowsheet and step used to achieve the highest purity, that no recycling of NaOH is required.

I presume because Flotation achieved 92.5% as the reason for no recycling.(and low dosage)

The statement that "NaOH reagent dosage reduced 86%", means less chemical to cleanse impurities and amount required to take 92.5% concentrate to 99.9x% final stage caustic bake process and would mean the flowsheet is complete for Pilot Plant trials, even though end-product purity was not stated. (imo it would be a given 99.9x% High Purity because of the 86% NaOH reduction reason, as they would never state this reduction meaning anything but the best end-product ie., if end-product was too low they would increase NaOH dosage to achieve highest purity)

I realize that much work will continue for Metallurgy until Minebuild, with the end goal being commercial utilization and production but,

Why are we still waiting for the PEA? (12 Feb NR did state RPA is now completing the PEA)

Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007