Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to siegfried's message

You're right on with those comments, Siegfried. Both companies have the highest sought after graphite and it is in the best interests of both companies that this graphite be a success. CCB needs ZEN to succeed much more than those ' blinkered eyes " they are using can imagine. Without ZEN succeeding, they are like a runner with crutches trying to beat a healthy runner.

Until ZEN comes out with a PEA that catches the market's interest, CCB, like ZEN will stay ignored. Anybody who is familiar with both knows why. It is no secret that my opinion is that ZEN needs an eye-popping PEA. If ZEN ever blossoms it will drag CCB along with it. Both companies will garner a lot more credibility than they are experiencing.

It is just a no brainer that CCB needs ZEN. ZEN is in the driver's seat and will run its own race. But we do need a very good PEA. I know this doen't explain the stupidness of the fued.

The post removal is a horse of a different colour. I'm going by memory now, but I think RW made comments that he thought his post might be removed. My thoughts leaned towards removal for sure, but............ I am not a hub leader. I have been offered the oportunity but I might not do a good job. Lack of interest and that leads to poor performance. But RW was honest enought to expect removal.

What I have trouble with is assuming something with no facts. Now Hoov has come out and claimed he was not involved with the post removal. I am inclined to believe him. I might have some issues with Hoov, but his honesty is not one of them.

Without his statement, I think it would have been a mistake to remove him. He has done nothing wrong that I could see. In past years he earned the right to accept the position as hub leader. He should remain as one until he crosses the line and does something tangibly wrong. Removing a post that violates the conditions is a hub leader's resposibility. I do not recall that frequent or infrequent posting is a condition of how one meets his hub resposibilities.

I think we all understand that this period of delay with news has put most of us on edge. We still have to keep our feelings in check. Our day is coming.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links