Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to siegfried's message

I maintain my optimism, as every day is one day closer to PEA Release.

I am thinking ZEN may have a done deal, a tabled "First Offer", which explains nil shareholder communications and the arrogance portrayed, in the sense towards market perceptions, valuation, sp etc, being of no concern.

Is it possible, “ZEN has a done Deal, a Formal Friendly Offer pending, a fully Optimized Flowsheet?”

The above statement would seem confirmation of the why they proceed over and above the normal PEA standard, quote The engineering work completed to date has been much more detailed than is normal for a project at the preliminary economic assessment (PEA) stage”, unquote, 16 Dec 2014 NR.

Is it possible, “ZEN has a done Deal, a Formal Friendly Offer pending, restricting release of the PEA?”

The above statement would confirm or be confirmation for the confidential nature of the NDA, whomever they may be and more so as a reflection of the secretive Graphite Industry Sector as a whole.

Even though it has taken longer than anticipated, the SGS team has made significant progress improving upon the bench scale caustic bake process and an innovative, viable flow sheet has been developed for the Albany graphite deposit.” 16 Dec 2014 NR

Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007