Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to the deputy's message

"We have just discovered a new process that will save lots of processing dollars. These new processing costs need to be included into the PEA so hold back for a while yet. I would suspect therefore that the PEA will be released very soon into the new year." Deputy

Better process and cheaper, I can live with that for better overall PEA economics.

One hopes though that AE has directed RPA to work this revision as "Top Priority" 24/7.

The NR came Tuesday but this new process was formalized when? Sometime prior to Tuesday and then passed this information along to AE and new data for engineering for RPA. Quotes by AE himself had to be drafted along with quotes from the SGS Managers, Dr Mackie and Alex Mezei.

My point is this, the new processing data could have been under development by RPA for a PEA revision and started before Tuesday’s news release. (week before)

IMO, RPA would need only a few weeks and if AE put a top priority rush to meet his goal then this document could come to market much sooner than the months some detractors are assuming.

The PEA will be the company maker imo, no more games!

Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007