Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to rwinger7717's message

"Don't expect PEA until late Q4" RW

Quincey made this comment below in the report about the AGM, and so has me thinking it can be earlier in this Quarter.

“Work continues on process optimization, but they have "put the pin in" and results will be released in PEA which is still expected in Q4, AE said he would be run out of town if its not released in Q4.” Quincey

Quincey, great AGM report. Can you clarify your meaning of “put the pin in” for old me.The old meaning, is WW11 slang, referring to putting in the pin of a hand grenade, so you can “save it for later.”

Do you just mean, they (SGS) have supplied enough process data and concluded for the time being, though the "process optimization" will continue, so that the PEA can now be finished by RPA and then released in due time (within this Q4). (process flowsheet can still be worked on (tweaked) up to mine construction)

Remember, June NR comments that RPA had basically completed the PEA and was only awaiting SGS data for processing costs. I think they would have priced various processing scenario's already over the summer and wouldn't need 2 or 3 months more for PEA completion. Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links