Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

“How Low do you think we age going today? Are you still holding and as confident as 30 days ago?

I'm hoping for a better day but not looking good.”

A pm this morning that I want to share. My Answer…

“Confident,...No!
I'm still trying to figure out why no recovery since, after the 3 Million who sold down the RE news 01 December above $3.00
Valuation Makes no sense, than again, the company should have an arsenal of news to share and for some reason(s) chooses not too. They say AE who was quoted months ago as not being interested in Day-to-day prices, however, I see this as ongoing weakness being displayed and a flaw in Management, since reluctantly dealing with Streetsweeper peeps, back when the stock was above $4.00.
Confident? Well one should buy now... but don't take that as a recommendation by me, as I'm already in hot water with my closest followers on this one.”

Cheers, Mark

If you believe the following, you should Buy based on any traditional valuation measure!

One should be confident anywhere below $2.00, now at $1.94 and a $107M MCap, considering a just proven $12B unique natural graphite resource. A Natural Graphite comparable to man-made Synthetic, with the same or better qualities, that will have a distinct advantage on costs to produce, based on cheaper mining & processing, to gain the ultimate Purity, then yes a Buy.

The conundrum today, how can one prove $8500 comparable prices ($12B Resource) to the average Synthetic Grade Graphite price?

You can’t, until you have a formal “Off-Take” agreement in one’s pocket.

Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007