Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to Primetime's message

"What is happening here? We know the value in the ground, but this slow decline hurts...."

My note today to family members whom followed my lead and are not to pleased with current market action in ZEN. All must be good at the ZEN house, quiet as a mouse...

A Buy-out and/or JV could come anytime.
Drilling is finished at least until spring. Many End Users requested and were given product for testing, same for Academia (University types). Reports should follow?
Zen has Bulk sampled East and West Pipes, 5 tonnes each and since the fall is being tested at SGS (mainly for producing the mining production flowsheet for the PEA)
Another answer were looking for is, can they get the same purity 99.97% from the bulk processing comparable to the Bench scale lab work. Should see a report soon.
I expect more in the comparables to Synthetic Graphite, the reason for Dr. Chahar being hired. (former head Phillips 66 Cpreme Graphite Division)
Warren Buffitt just bought the other part of Phillips chemical division.
"Buffett misses buying the Business that could Power the Energy World for Decades"
Not currently happy with SP development in this market. The TSXV, Venture has been a poor market and unrewarding to properly value stocks going on 3 years now. We think it will be the Graphite Industry that will reward ZEN shareholders and value the company properly.
At $2.00 Zen is less than 1% InSitu Value, Buy-outs at this stage normally command 5-10%, and dependant on how many interested parties, bidding war etc.
Timeline is the big question, most think ZEN will not be the company developing this mine.
Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007