Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to glorieux's message

Just some unbelieveable numbers, if we get that type of pricing, $10-12,000 Synthetic.

Still a few hurdles to de-risking his model and numbers.

Bench scale processing to 99.97% Purity for one, has to be proven on a large scale, hence the Bulk Samples that SGS is working on in trying to develope and optimize the mining flowsheet for processing.

Also still questionable, his assumed Synthetic pricing. The two reports, "Electrical Resistivity" and "Surface Area" were outstanding, when considering we can get that 99.97% Purity (Bench Scale), and if it can be acheived on a bulk basis would suggest good End Use criteria for the Li Ion Battery market, based on the characteristics so far disclosed.

My big concern now at the end October, "Why has there been only two Reports on Characteristics?" Supposidly, there was 4 different University Studies, that were due for completion by end Sep, to analyse all Graphite characteristics and detemine or make assumptions for Synthetic Like properties. (determine best end-use or possible end-use depending on mfg processing)

As an example, High End Nuclear has 10 different characteristics that must be met to be used in that industry. Our Purity does not meet the criteria until proven, <5 ppm Boron or equivalent, or free of Neutron Absorbing Materials.

So again, just as a caution against the Newsletter numbers, much work needs to be done. End-user Testing will be key, though we will probably never see results. What we will see is an "Off-Take" or "Buy-out" that will come without a given timeline and be unsuspecting to the market.

Just for disclosure, I am fully invested here and take the risk that my D/D shows a most lucrative end game, cheers, Mark (By end-month, Tonnage, Grade and Mine-life will be checked off = Institutional Interest)

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links