Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to Optionsgal's message

“How many stop-loss orders do you think will be triggered at $2? Gotta think a few, Gentlemen. Buckle those seat belts.” OptionsGal

Investors actually use Stops on Venture Stocks? Cannon Fodder,… of course your right as $2.00 is big support and the target for breakdown. Don’t want to go there but believe if the long term$2.00 support is taken out, most probably we’ll see a violent “One Day Reversal” type event, down hard and fast, scooping up all the “Stops” and then a return up just as fast.

TD and Anon can do this very easily as they have the firepower. Do they have the will is the question and can they profit from the move? I know the company is naïve and not concerned with day to day sp and has only LT goals in mind, but inaction has precipitated the current trend since Sep.

I would be looking at any means to defend the stock and break the current trend. My plan of action would have started weeks ago realizing RE timeline deferment for a good excuse as RPA requests further West Pipe drilling.

With 4 different University Studies due on characteristics by end Sept., much more on “Characteristics” would be reported to fight this long downtrend and would be looking for opportunity to blind side the Traders/Shorters artificially suppressing the price against strong fundamentals. (Shorters are much smarter today, seem to be shorting each and covering each day, or covering before the 3 day settlement, avoiding being accounted for on the 2 week short reports)

The Trap and Plan to break this Downtrend

Release a regular NR, 10:00 as per normal, on Assays or Characteristics

- Watch the Trade higher and then for the normal “Sell the News”

- When the Selling is in Full Force “Halt”

- Release the unexpected “East Pipe” only RE (east pipe alone is a mine)

- Watch the mad scramble to cover

Now the Market will respect the CEO and Zenyatta as timelines have been made irrelevant. ZEN begins to trade on Fundamental Data and not Technical Weakness! Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links