Zenith Epigenetics

Hello Sarah, 

Although there is “much” included in this presentation, as in the AGM slide deck, to look forward to for this year and 2018, especially with the Phase 111 BetonMace Trial winding down in ‘18… the one “important” item for retail that we were looking forward to hearing an update on, actually to all shareholders, is the status of the discussions with Big Pharma, or whomever, regarding the second licensing deal which has been leapfrogged in both of the last two presentations.

…  Don can’t, and shouldn’t be allowed to just ignore his many suggestions during 2016 that this second deal would come to fruition by yearend ’16.  Shareholder confidence has taken a huge dip as a result, and he has to take responsibility for this blunder, because of his “public declaration” that it would get done, and then the final punch… NO DEAL!!
 … I for one want clarity on this Sarah… I’m sorry this is the way it is but even a statement declaring that talks have taken longer that anticipated and are still “ongoing” would be a satisfactory response for me and all shareholders I would suggest.  Left as is, it leaves one to speculate that talks may have failed and have since broken off… a huge blow to the hopes of many and by not addressing it, it seems that Don is merely not recognizing the disappointment inflicted on his retail shareholders.  I would ask you to please address this issue with Mr. McCaffrey a.s.a.p… thank-you in advance Sarah, respectfully and with kindest regards,  XXX
Please login to post a reply
kelsee
City
Ontario Northwest
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007
Social Links