Zenith Epigenetics

in response to BearDownAZ's message

… BDAZ, although there is “much” included in this presentation, as in the AGM slide deck, to look forward to for this year and 2018, especially with the Phase 111 BetonMace Trial winding down in ‘18… the one “important” item for retail, actually all shareholders, is the status of the discussions with Big Pharma, or whomever, regarding the second licensing deal which has been leapfrogged in both of the last two presentations.

…  DM can’t, and shouldn’t be allowed to just ignore his many suggestions during 2016 that this second deal would come to fruition by yearend ’16.  Shareholder confidence has taken a huge dip as a result, and he has to take responsibility for this blunder, because of his “public declaration” that it would get done, and then the final punch… NO DEAL!! … I want clarity on this, and I for one will be letting investor relations know my feelings and I encourage others to do the same, that is if you are not satisfied with the way this has been handled by the company in the public forum… it may or may not result in a favorable response but it will at least fill their inbox… respectfully,  kelsee

Please login to post a reply
kelsee
City
Ontario Northwest
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007
Social Links