Zenith Epigenetics

in response to BearDownAZ's message

... here I'll post my initial response from Sarah so others will see that this is a "company response" ...

...Thank you for your email re Zenith. I have forwarded your question to Zenith mgmt. and I will get back to you once I have a company response as my involvement with Zenith is limited. I am sure most questions will be answered at the AGM on Jan. 7th.

Best regards,

Sarah

... she was given a response from the company and issued it to us...

... and yes certainly Bear, the 34M/$/share item was not tackled and I'll look to the AGM for clarification on that or at least look forward to shareholders indulging the company on that matter at the meeting... but bottom line for me was that we are told that "shareholdings" will "not" change... simply put, it's just a re-org and a name change... and that's why I said we should just chill and sit back and enjoy the holiday season ahead... but I definitely want to say that Zenith has been sitting idle for two and a half years in the PR area, with little info given to the holders... DM does owe it to the shareholders to lay out in plain view the blueprint for the near to mid-term future of Zenith, and I for one will be very disappointed if this does not happen... glta, regards, kelsee

Please login to post a reply
kelsee
City
Ontario Northwest
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007
Social Links