Zenith Epigenetics

in response to kelsee's message

Thanks Kelsee. I actually just wrote to Sarah (sarah@resverlogix.com) and the general info@zenithepigenetics.com asking for clarification as well. I think its a good idea for as many of us to contact them as possible to show our "collective" frustration with the ambiguity of this Reorganization Resolution.

Furthermore, Fundamentals6 on the InvestorVillage board made a good post yesterday suggesting that we vote against this resolution unless we get more information from Zenith regarding what their plans are here.

"We were told months ago that our privately held company would try to communicate more effectively with the minority shareholders, and obviously that still isn't happening. Unless of course, you are one of the really big boys!

Don't sign a blank check now, as they need your support for this to get voted through. They shot themselves in the foot with those two greedy little sweetheart private placements at $1, and we are now seeing the same $1 number valuation on the Asset Purchase Agreement.

US$34.4 million for Newco, given how McCaffrey has touted the potential monetary value of what we have, makes me very wary of what they are planning to do here with the rest of us. So, without "them" informing us minority shareholders of their future plans here, I suggest that you vote against another potential sweetheart deal in the offing."

Best regards,

BearDownAZ

Please login to post a reply
BearDownAZ
City
Madison, WI
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined