Zenith Epigenetics

... I haven't had the time to tap into this very interesting discussion on these new Zenith developments which seems to bear many similarities to the RVX spin-off of Zenith couple years back... holders of rvx shares back then were in the right place at the right time... will Zenith shareholders be as lucky this go around...? ... I've tried to read through all the posts and must commend all those taking part in the discussions, plenty of scenarios being put out there... well thought out and all are on point... what will holders of the RPS's have once this all plays out on the 7th of Jan, will we all still retain the same amount of shares once this comes to fruition..? ... what are the opportunities for shareholders of Zenith that buy in once/ if a Nasdaq listing happens, will they eventually benefit from future spin-offs for new compounds (would be nice), will existing Zenith shareholders be given a slice of the new company...? ... lots of questions, lots to talk about... I've asked RVX/Zenith for a little guidance here, will let you know if I receive any answers... if not, Jan. 7th is not far off... keep it going guys/gals... my time will be limited here for the next little while but I'll check in when I can... any news I'll let you know... regards, kelsee

Please login to post a reply
kelsee
City
Ontario Northwest
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007
Social Links