Winfield Resources

Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.
in response to brieguy's message

Hi All.

Just to share some information I have about Bouvier Defont. I am sorry if anyone still believes that Bouvier will deliver some much needed funds however I feel the chances of this are very slight indeed. Bouvier is a dormant company in the UK which means it doesn't trade, and if you call the number on their website it says the number isn't recognised.

I don't know what part Jeff Dias plays in it as he is not registered as a Director on any appointment records with Companies House, however his son was a Director of the business some time ago.

Just prior to Christmas, Bouvier had a winding-up petition served on it. I don't know the reasons for this but I do know that Bouvier charge advance fees for their services. It could be the two are related, i.e. Bouvier fail to complete on funding and the client wants their advance fee back, Bouvier refuse and the client takes legal action? I don't know if Bouvier charged any advance fees to Winfield however if they did then I think the chance of seeing these fees again are as slim as Bouvier actually delivering the funds.

All of the above is on public record.

Please login to post a reply
Jay Dee
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/07/2011
Social Links