Winfield Resources

Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Before there is a kafuffal.......

I have taken Andreas policy to heart and in the best interest of the board and its flow have removed a few posts and have banned smokenmirrors. His consistent interupption of the flow and undermining of the hub leaders, for the second time {skinny4} has got to ive had enough point.

Here is a repost from the Silverado board where my friend Cooky is in charge.

If you disagree, i am sorry. i believe it to be in the general best interest,as does AG., Disagreement type discussions may be posted on the off topic forum or not at all, as they will too be removed

Final Warnings - Clarification on Future of the Hub and our Privacy Policy

posted on Aug 17, 09 09:01AM
Good Morning to you all.
I can see that we did not take advantage of the fine weather over the past weekend, and for one final time, we have been put in the unfortunate position and for the very last time will be posting an acceptable behavior warning on this Hub. Failure to comply to any of the rules below will lead to your immediate suspension - permanently!
  • Personal Bickering, Inferences, Profanity and any other form of personal communicaiton on this forum is prohibited. Any further postings along such lines will be considered as SPAM*, and your entire account will be removed from AGORACOM and your IP address will be banned from our site.
  • As much as we appreciate your contributions to the forum, you must understand that we will NOT under any circumstances allow this Community to become overun by a minute mass of users on this forum. We can certainly appreciate your differences, however for the benefit of everyone in this forum, we would advize you to either set them aside, ignore your opposing party, or simply take it away from AGORACOM. If you need any help in finding a new Home, please follow the links below to Yahoo Finance or Raging Bull; If you would like to go at it as loggerheads, I would certainly be obliged in assisting BOTH OF YOU getting to the forums there.
  • Our Privacy policy and our terms of service was written to protect our members identity online. Nobody in this Hub is forced to disclose anything; be it your name or your current position. If someone persistently harrases you into disclosing anything, bring it to our attention and we will rid of that user. We want your experience on this site to always be a pleasant one, and we will not take kindly to any member who makes your time spent here anything but.
I hope our message and our intents our clear. While we would hate to see anyone go, we won't allow two loggerheads turn this forum into the status quo. If that is what you think, please click on the Yahoo or Raging Bull links above. If you are here to discuss your investment with your fellow peers, in a civilized matter, we would be happy to work with you to build this community for investors. Our raving testimonials and our staff look forward to making this site the best Silverado Gold Shareholder Hub on the web.
Let's put what happened over the weekend behind us, and start using our rationale instead of our emotions on this community.
Regards,
Andreas Marouchos
Community Director
Please login to post a reply
royrogers
City
victoria
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating