Winfield Resources

Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Rarebird.It is lovely to see you back in fine form with all your feathers getting puffed and preened and ready for action.Thanks for your contributions to the board and efforts to keep us upbeat – I’m starting to feel excited now too, your excitement is contagious, and I’m looking forward to my ice-cold tarry coke and Ras-Lanuf burger soon.

You said in one of your posts:

it is no fun being degraded by my son almost on a daily basis for having lost my whole "nest egg" in wwf. However my intuition and from studying the hard facts on this forum...provided and contributed by key members, RR ,Gumby and Grant primarily ...I cant help but feel very excited and upbeat that wwf will beat all odds to reward us for all the pain and agony suffered in the past 2 years.

I think you are onto the fact that instead of hatching a chick from your nest egg maybe you will hatch an elephant, bearing in mind the gestational period for an elephant is about 22 months and you are indeed a Rarebird!(Or you are getting Dr. Seuss’s Horton helping with the nesting.)Anyway, hopefully your nest egg (and mine and all of us patient ones here) will result in triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, sextuplets or more.Here is a photo of what you could hatch from one of your nest eggs.(Won’t your son be stunned?)

Good luck to all,

Goldie

Please login to post a reply
goldfingers11
City
BC lower mainland
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined