Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.

REPORT FILED BY ELIGIBLE INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR UNDER PART 4

Report for the period ending February 28, 2011.

(a) Name and Address of the eligible institutional investor:
I.G. Investment Management, Ltd.
447 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3C 3B6

(b) Net Increase or decrease in the number or principal amount of securities, and in the
eligible institutional investor’s securityholding percentage in the class of securities,
since the last report filed by the eligible institutional investor under Part 4 of the early
warning requirements: 23,083,334 Common shares of Wildcat Exploration Ltd. (the “Reporting Issuer”) representing an increase of 3.758% of the outstanding Common shares of the Reporting Issuer held by I.G. Investment Management, Ltd. since the report dated October 31, 2010.

(c) Designation and number or principal amount of securities and the eligible institutional
investor’s securityholding percentage in the class of securities at the end of the
month for which the report is made: 23,083,334 Common shares of the Reporting Issuer representing 18.518% of the outstanding Common shares of the Reporting Issuer

(d) Designation and number or principal amount of securities and the percentage of
outstanding securities referred to in paragraph (c) over which (i) the eligible institutional investor, either alone or together with any joint actors, has ownership and control, none (ii) the eligible institutional investor, either alone or together with any joint actors, has ownership but control is held by other entities other than the eligible institutional investor or any joint actor, none
(iii) the eligible institutional investor, either alone or together with any joint
actors, has exclusive or shared control but does not have ownership: 23,083,334 Common shares

(e) The purpose of the eligible institutional investor and any joint actors in acquiring or
disposing of ownership of, or control over, the securities, including any future intention
to acquire ownership of, or control over, additional securities of the Reporting Issuer:
The securities acquired were done so in the ordinary course of business, for investment purposes only and not for the purpose of exercising control or direction over the Reporting Issuer. I.G. Investment Management, Ltd. managed accounts may from time to time acquire additional shares, dispose of some or all of the existing or additional shares or may continue to hold the shares.

(f) The general nature and the material terms of any agreement, other than lending
arrangements, with respect to securities of the Reporting Issuer entered into by the
eligible institutional investor, or any joint actor, and the Reporting Issuer of the
securities or any other person or company in connection with any transaction or
occurrence resulting in the change in ownership or control giving rise to the report,
including agreements with respect to the acquisition, holding, disposition or voting of
any of the securities: None

(g) The names of any joint actors in connection with the disclosure required by Appendix
G of National Instrument 62-103: None

(h) If applicable, a description of any change in any material fact set out in a previous report by the eligible institutional investor under the early warning requirements or
Part 4 of National Instrument 62-103 in respect of the Reporting Issuer’s securities:
None

(i) A statement that the person or company is eligible to file reports under Part 4 of
National Instrument 62-103 in respect of the Reporting Issuer: I certify that I.G. Investment Management, Ltd. is an eligible institutional investor eligible to file reports under Part 4 of National Instrument 62-103. Neither I.G. Investment Management, Ltd. nor any of its managed accounts presently intend to:
(1) Make a formal take-over bid for securities of the Reporting Issuer, or
(2) Propose a reorganization, amalgamation, merger arrangement or similar business combination with the Reporting Issuer that if completed would reasonably be expected to result in I.G. Investment Management Ltd. or its managed accounts either alone or together with any joint actors, possessing effective control over the Reporting Issuer or a successor to all or part of the business of the Reporting Issuer.

“Bradley R. Kirk”
.....Signature
Bradley R. Kirk, Assistant Vice-President,
.....Name and Title
Investment Management Compliance
.....Name and Title
(204) 956-8224
.....Telephone
I.G. Investment Management, Ltd.
Eligible Institutional Investor

Please login to post a reply
NorthLion