Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.
Tax Loss
almost 14 years ago
in response to traps7's message

Good advice Traps,

I have made enough in capital gains and net worth to qualify this year for most flow-through offerings.

Oil has been good for me, and could be good for all on this board.

XEL has drilled a pilot hole that returned 113 ft of oil pay. They previously thought that there was 73 ft of pay.

They are now working on getting a flow rate out of the field and anything north of 1200 bpd will have this share price explode to the upside. As of today, they are trading at above 2.90. I expect a day or 2 of pullback as the share price may have gotten ahead of itself while we all wait for the TD news anticipated in the next 2 weeks.

I have been in this one for a year and was buying at .40.

I have made more money on this stock alone than I have made in SGR. All of it tax free, as I placed it in my TFSA.

Conservative estimates put the SP at 5.40 over 12 months. I think it should be closer to 6.00, from here it would be a double. In 5 years this could be north of 20.00 undiluted.

Please do some research and you will see.

Andy

Please login to post a reply
AndyK
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2007